Fanimation began its operations twenty-seven years ago under the leadership of Tom Frampton in his small garage in Pasadena, California. With an aim to manufacture exceptional quality fans and create a profitable enterprise, Tom created his first fan design, 'The Punkah.' With this the popularity of company increased and they shifted their base from the garage to Central Indiana. Today Fanimation has grown to be a leading fan manufacturer with over 1500 stores and ships to more than 23 countries. Some of its most popular designs include Americana, Islander, Akira and Marea.
The company is known for its outstanding quality and innovative designs. Fanimation has also received its due appreciation in media with its designs appearing in popular magazines such as Vanity Fair, Phoenix Home & Garden and Modernism. These fans have also featured on HGTV, Extreme Makeover Home Addition and in the movie 'I, Robot'. In addition to quality and style, the company also focuses on eco-friendly measures and uses energy efficient practices. They use recycled material for packaging, energy efficient lights in their facility and manufacture Energy Star rated fans with LED light kits and DC motors.
But with such a huge collection of fans and a variety of designs available in the catalog, choosing the perfect fan for each section of the house is a bit tricky. Here are some factors to keep in mind while making the selection:
1. Location: Ascertain where you want to mount your fan in the room. Typically, a fan is mounted in the very center of the ceiling, but for larger rooms, it is advised that two fans should be installed for better air flow.
2. Room Dimensions: For small bedrooms, closets, kitchens, etc, a 30 “fan should be installed; for medium rooms and larger kitchens, a 42″ Fan is suitable and for large rooms, family room and dining rooms, a 52 ” fan is suggested.
3. Quality: Two characteristics of a quality fan are a good motor and negligible humming sound. Selecting a good quality fan is essential not only for better air flow, but also to prevent unnecessary increase in your electricity bill.
• Fanimation Fans feature unique designs, blade shapes and materials
• They develop a unique motor fitted for each fan after due research. Diameter of copper wire, lamination stack height, number of turns in the motor coils, capacitors and rotor skew angle in each motor is adjusted to ensure that it is perfect for the specific model of fan.
• Product development is given prime focus and both exterior and interior parts of fans are a result of constant innovation and research.
• Each fan from Fanimation undergoes a series of strict quality checks to ensure that every piece is completely fault free and meets all company standards.
So, go ahead and get a perfect fan from Fanimation for each room and cut back on electricity bill, all while making your home look stunning!